de Blas Services
de Blas Communications can raise your profile and enhance your reputation by articulating the essential elements that make your business unique. Using research to understand the market, we can strategically communicate key messages to your target audience with clarity, integrity and effectiveness.
Communications services include:
- Communication strategy
- Brand and reputation building
- Public relations and risk management
- Media releases, corporate writing and copywriting
- Screen Production – corporate videos and vodcasts, television commercials, community service announcements, organisational messages and vignettes capturing exciting new developments
- Audio Production – audio feature podcasts, and voiceovers for radio and screen
- Public speaking and facilitation
Developing effective relationships is critical to achieving social and environmental change. Alexandra de Blas is a multi-skilled communicator and works collaboratively with a diversity of people, to harnesses creativity and communicate ideas and key messages. We can help your organisation cut through a crowded media space and speak to the audience you wish to reach.
de Blas communications has:
- Extensive networks in a broad cross section of fields including media, science, environment, social responsibility, transformation, sustainability, climate change, business, agriculture, mental illness, disability and the not-for-profit sector
- Broad experience in covering issues including energy, water, climate change, government, social responsibility, green building, affordable housing, chemicals, conservation, population, poverty alleviation, environmental art, education, mental health, social services and disability
- Experience in delivering media from outback Australia, regional areas, and the national and international level
- Capability in co-ordinating media events and launches with multiple partners in remote locations
- Public speaking experience – Alexandra has given keynote addresses at national and international conferences, has hosted numerous public discussions for broadcast and facilitated many round table discussions.
Alexandra de Blas has produced a diversity of work at the international, national, state and regional level. She brings a substance, depth and experience to her work. Her conceptual understanding of environmental and social issues, located in their scientific, political and social context, gives her an ability to synthesise complex issues and communicate them clearly to a general audience.
Alexandra operates across a variety of platforms including print, audio and screen.